Welcome to TyreXperts
TyreXperts provides advice and consultation in all tyre-related matters to a range of clients.
Based in Adelaide, South Australia – but operating nationally (and internationally as required), TyreXperts use their extensive experience in tyre design and development, manufacturing, failure analysis, service problem resolution, and training to provide our clients with a unique perspective on their issue at hand.
Areas of expertise include:
- Analysis of failed tyres to determine the root cause of failure
- Evaluation of tyre wear rates and tyre wear characteristics within vehicle fleets, and the recommendation of appropriate remedial action
- Training of vehicle maintenance staff, tyre service technicians, field engineers and others
- Manufacturing and marketing
- Retread plant process control and plant management
What qualifies our TyreXperts to provide independent, impartial expertise?
- 20+ years in a range of technical roles in the international tyre manufacturing and marketing industry, across three manufacturers
- The provision of expertise and advice to Government bodies regarding the formulation of tyre design standards, durability standards and in-service regulations
- Formal trade qualifications in vehicle development, maintenance and repair
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering and Marketing